Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First Flakes


Well there was no denying or ignoring it. Small patches of sunshine were broken up by bouts of showers, sleet, hail, and yes big ol snowflakes. Got me thinking of last year and how the snow came fast and plentifull mid November and stayed for the season. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. Can't wait to get out skate skiing again at Hardwood.
Also coming up is a yearly tradition of mine, The Tall Pines Rally. See I like motorsports almost as much as I like cycling. Snow always makes this event more interesting. You should check it out if you get the chance. Come watch celebraties like Dave Mirra and Ken Block throw down against the pros. Check out this link for more info.
http://www.tallpinesrally.com/
Keep er sideways,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment