Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to the future

Work continues slowly on the X-Ben. A slow day at work meant I didn't bother showing up and was able to get some stuff done here. Finished up the front hub, just needs new bearings.
I will probably order my R1 brakes soon, not sure on the Lightning Cranks. I'll have to wait until the dust settles in my bank account since it is being depleted at an alarming rate.

Finished front hub. Now I can get started on the back.
Other than that there is not too much going on. I am taking the FaCT level 1 and 2 courses this coming weekend which will be a helpful tool for working with my athletes.
The house is booking up fast and there isn't much room left. I am also re-formatting the Tour so that it is done with an hourly rate. I think it will be more flexible and economical for anyone interested. If you are coming down for a week and want to set aside one (or more) day(s) where you want some guided riding then I am available to do so.
Also don't forget that I am available to do bike servicing on a "house call" basis. My time is limited, I am leaving at the end of February and won't be back until May. So if your ride needs some lovin' before the racing season starts then you should contact me sooner rather than later because spring will be here soon :-)
Eat drink and be merry.
Benno

No comments:

Post a Comment