Thursday, September 9, 2010

2010 Pauls Dirty Enduro - Pre Race

Ok so it looks like it is that time of year once again. I think this is my 7 or 8th time doing the 100km course and I seem to always forget just how much singletrack there is in this event. I'm thinking the 6 hour ride wont feel as epic being fresh off the 24 hour a couple weeks ago but then again it is a different kind of event. There is a ton of climbing and I hope the weather cooperates since I don't function too well in the cold.
Went for a 4 hour ride earlier this week, my first real ride since the 24. Definitely still hurtin' from that one but I'm sure I'll be good to go by the 18th. Just hoping that I don't start to get a cold the night before like I have for a bunch of times in the past.
Last year we raised over $17,000 for the Canadian Mental Health Association and this year we are hoping to raise even more. Please donate a pledge for me if you can and support a great cause.

http://www.onlineregistrations.ca/paulsdirty/list.php

I'll let you know how it goes. Apparently I am the defending champion having won it the past 5 times in a row. Hopefully I can hold off against the tidal wave of young whippersnappers biting at my heels.

King Ben


No comments:

Post a Comment