Saturday, March 4, 2017

Zama llama boh banna

Had some fun at work today and from the pictures it's not hard to see why I enjoy spending time in Zama.  Probably for the best that I usually only come here for a week or so at a time though.  Keeps it magical ;-)


We found a herd of Zama bison.  Apparently they are the imported larger wood bison variety.  I think my lense did pretty good at 10x zoom and the heli shaking like crazy.

Have you ever seen a river that runs through a lake?  Zama Lake is pretty cool (no pun intended)

Wasn't sure if this would look as cool as it did in person.  Almost looks like a reflection on a lake.

I've been geeking out on the time-lapse function of my camera and did one of me riding my rollers in my camp room the other day.  I'll upload it when I get back to some civilized internet.

Today is just about 3 months until we start our big bike ride.  I really want to make sure that I am physically prepared for the riding after spending so much time preparing the equipment.  Time to shift my focus a little and give the bike portion of our trip the respect it deserves.  I'm lucky that endurance has always been my greatest strength but best not to get too cocky before the first km has even been ridden.

Stay interesting :-)
Benno

No comments:

Post a Comment