Thursday, August 26, 2010

All set to go

Have all my stuff together for this 24 hour thing this weekend. Should be an interesting endeavour. Not much to write, just a few pictures of the spread.

Smorgasbord. Figure I might as well get diabetes in the process.


The Beast will be with me for most of the suffering.



My backup courtesy of Trek Store and Hardwood.

Heading out tomorrow after work and staying there overnight. I am campsite 61 so feel free to stop by and say hi (I probably won't be there, don't touch my food!). My team name is "It's my birthday and I'll die if I want to", Sunday being my birthday. My brother will be there for mechanic and sister for managerial duties as well as my mom and Doug for moral support. Can't think of a better way to spend a birthday then by experiencing the feeling of death.
More packing to be done!
Ben

5 comments:

  1. You've packed enough sugar filled food to kill a fat kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest more non-sweet food choices. You will get sick of sweet.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt I can understand why you would be concerned about that.
    Tanya the fact that my diet seems sketchy to a vegan assures me I am going in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this thread particularly entertaining now. Given the events of the last 30 some odd hours. Congrats Benno!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha worked out pretty well didn't it. Like I said in my Woodnewton post, the easiest excuse is not needing an excuse at all.

    ReplyDelete