Thursday, April 22, 2010

Race Prep Pro and Lite

Whether getting your bike ready to be sold, a newly acquired used bike, or just some much needed TLC, my knowledge and attention to detail will ensure you receive a thoroughly and properly tuned machine.
I charge a flat rate of $30/hour for my services. This includes travel so I am willing to come to you or pick up a bike. My shop can be made mobile for most services and I am available for events. Race Prep Pro and Race Prep Lite are examples of full services that can be performed.

Race Prep Pro
The original full service. Intense attention to detail to return your bike to as close to showroom condition as possible. Nothing overlooked.
---->Click Here<-----

Race Prep Lite
Perfect for maintaining your bikes numerous components. Ensures proper operation and maximises the life of your parts. Focus on the riding not the ride with a well oiled machine.
---->Click Here<-----

No comments:

Post a Comment